martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

Ingles online con videos elllo:Big Apple Baby



Subtitles
00:15 OK. Hello!
00:17 Hi! How you doing?
00:18 I'm doing pretty good.
00:18 Good.
00:19 What's your name?
00:20 My name is Kevin.
00:21 Kevin. And where are you from?
00:22 I'm from Pheonix, Arizona.
00:24 OK. Nice.
00:25 In the United States.
00:27 Wow, were you born in Pheonix?
00:28 Actually, no. I was actually born in New York, because my parents happened to be living in New York at that time.
00:34 My father was a Major Leaugue Baseball player, and the year I was born, 1971,
00:41 he was playing with the Mets in New York City, and my birthday is in May, May 25th, to be precise,
00:49 and so my mother happened to be with my father in New York cause it was baseball season, so I was actually born in New York,
00:56 but I grew up in Pheonix. so Phoenix is what I consider to be my home town.
01:00 Wow! That's Amazing! Do you remember anything about New York?
01:04 Yes, actually, I do have a few memories because we spent probably three years there from the time I was born, obviously,
01:14 until I was about two and a half or three years, we spent summers, or the baseball season in, in New York,
01:21 and we rented a condominium on the second floor, and I remember, it was right across the street from La Guardia Airport,
01:28 and so of course, when I was a little kid, one, one and two years old, I used to love sitting by the kitchen windows,
01:34 and I even remember it was a bay window, the kind where you can roll the window open,
01:40 and I used to roll the window open, and just watch the airplanes take off and land all day.
01:44 Wow! That's cool.
01:46 And another memory I have is the people, the couple that lived below us was an elderly couple and they acted pretty much like our grandparents,
01:56 so I actually called them Grandma and Grandpa, and, uh, Grandma Stevenson used to give me a bath in the, in her, in her kitchen sink, cause I was so small
02:05 Wow!
02:06 That she would actually give me a bath in her kitchen sink, and I remember that as well.
02:09 Wow, those are good memories.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario