lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Aprende ingles gratis con videos subtitulados:Todd Grisham interviews Trish Stratus


Subtitles
00:00Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus.
00:07And Trish, earlier tonight you found your Saturday Night's Main Event tag team partner Torrie Wilson unconscious on the floor.
00:13Do you have any sort of update on her condition for us?
00:16Yes, I do. Apparently Torrie suffered a concussion and she will not be able to compete Saturday night.
00:22Now, I don't think it's coincidence that Victoria and Candice are nowhere to be found.
00:26So let me tell you this much, Saturday...
00:30Excuse me, Todd.
00:32Oh my god, I ... I just heard what happened to Torrie, I mean...
00:37look, Trish, I ... I understand what you said last week that you need your space and...
00:41really, I really do. I mean, it's just, Trish I really care about you and
00:46I can't sit back here and watch, you know, you go out there and wrestle a handicap match against Victoria and Candice.
00:52I mean, I'm just asking you, just let me be your partner.
00:58Seriously Trish, you know I can't stand them anymore than you do.
01:02I mean, just this last time. And then, after we win the match we go our separate ways, I promise.
01:08Come on, what do you say?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario